When it comes to camping, you want the best of the best. But as numerous types and brands of tents out there, it can become difficult tough to know which option is right for you.
To help make your decision a little bit easier, we’ve put together a list of the five best tents on the market right now.
Whether you’re looking for something spacious and luxurious or small and lightweight, we’ve got you covered with some top-notch brands like BearVault, SABRE, mace, “Coghlans”, KicKee Pants, JA-RU, Angel Dear, R and R Imports, GFL Graphics, Bevvee. So read on to find out which tent is perfect for your next camping trip!
BearVault Bear Canister for Backpacking. 4 Si
- Medium Size BV450 Jaunt: ideal bear canister for a weekend trip for 2, or a solo trip for a few days. Compact for smaller packs, yet roomy inside, the BV450 stores 3-4 days of camping food.
- Clearly Find Your Food: Where’s your oatmeal, trail mix, and dinner? This wide opening, transparent bear resistant canister makes it simple to grab exactly what you need.
- Easy to Use, Lightweight, Durable, Doubles as a Camp Stool: A tool-free lid means no fiddling or losing small parts. Rugged and impact resistant, yet the lightest weight for its volume.
- Grizzly (IGBC) & Black Bear (SIBBG) Tested and approved as bear resistant food storage. In Fact, a BearVault bear can survived 48 hours locked in a cage with two hungry black bears!
- NPS & Agency Approved: Approved by all National Parks and National Forests with bear proof food storage requirements, including Yosemite, Sequoia King’s Canyon, and Olympic NPs.
SABRE Frontiersman 7.9 oz. Bear Spray, Maximu
- GUARANTEED SABRE MAXIMUM STRENGTH FORMULA IN EVERY CANNISTER: According to an independent study conducted by the University of Utah, variability rates in the concentration of active ingredients in pepper sprays have a 30% failure rate. With an industry exclusive HPLC laboratory, only SABRE guarantees its maximum strength formulation in every canister to help give you peace of mind, certainty, reliability, and safety when you need it most.
- GREATEST PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE – 30 FEET: Traveling up to 10 feet (3 m) farther than other bear attack deterrents this 7.9 oz bear spray delivers more distance between you and an attacking bear as they charge up to 35 miles per hour!
- LARGER PROTECTIVE BARRIER PER BURST: Rapidly deploys a heavy fog of 1.58 oz (45 grams) per 1-second burst (up to 54% more than other brands) to help maximize your safety by deploying a massive barrier of protection between you and a charging bear
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED FOR CERTAINTY AND PEACE OF MIND: E.P.A. and Health Canada approved, our environmentally friendly bear spray is field-tested and proven effective against all types of bears by the Elmendorf Air Force Base and Brown Bear Resources
- SAFER FOR YOU, THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE BEAR: FRONTIERSMAN temporarily incapacitates a bear’s ability to see or smell while causing no permanent injuries; Safe to use while camping, it is non-flammable, and does not contain any ozone-depleting chemicals
Personal Security Products Mace Brand Guard A
- ACCURATE PROTECTION – Accurate & effective, the Mace Guard Alaska Bear Spray has an advanced delivery system with a powerful formula to protect you from bears and outdoor threats. The power fogger spray pattern provides long-range protection up to 20 ft.
- EFFECTS – The OC Bear Safe Formula is a natural ingredient derived from hot peppers that is EPA regulated. Upon contact, the bear’s eyes, nose and lungs will engorge resulting in temporary sight loss, restriction of breathing, and burning sensation.
- STAY PROTECTED OUTDOORS: Always stay protected while experiencing the great outdoors. This Mace Brand Bear Spray empties in 9 seconds making it an essential accessory for hiking, climbing, camping, biking and other outdoor activities in bear country.
- EASY TO USE – This Mace Brand Bear Spray features a finger loop handle with safety clip making it easy to carry. To use, pull off the orange safety wedge on the top of the grip and spay by pressing down on the actuator button on the top of the hand grip.
- MACE BRAND – “Mace” is Pepper Spray, but not all pepper spray is Mace Brand. We continue to innovate the industry with powerful formulas, fast-acting delivery systems, and new safety features that ensure the ultimate in protection and peace of mind.
Coghlan\’s Bear Bell with Magnetic Silencer, B
- Bell with magnetic silencer rings warning of your presence to bears and other animals when moving around, hiking, or walking outside
- Magnet in bag eliminates noise when not in use
- Attaches to clothing, boot, hat, daypack and backpack with a hook and loop closure
KicKee Pants Layette Gown Converter & Single
- Sweet dreams: This ultra-soft sleep sack is a must-have for entering dreamland, and gown easily converts to a one-piece for playtime. When paired with our adorable knot hat it’s a must-have baby gift!
- Incredibly soft & stretchy: You’ll fall in love with our super soft, breathable, and tag-free signature blend fabric (made of 95% viscose from bamboo and 5% spandex) perfect for sensitive skin.
- Cozy gown: Baby will be all snuggled-up in our gown with elastic bottom and snaps convert to legs when your little babe wants to kick. Flip paws cover chilly hands. Sizes micro-preemie up to 6 months.
- No fuss care: KicKee clothes will hold their shape and color in the wash! Simply machine wash on a gentle cycle with similar fabrics and tumble dry low. Wash inside out for best results.
- Coordinate baby: Pair this layette gown with a matching swaddle blanket, footies, pajamas, and even clothing for Mom, Dad, and siblings in coordinating colors and styles at the KicKee Amazon Store.
JA-RU Jumbo Squishy Gummy Bear Toy (1 Unit As
- 1 Assorted Color Giant Gummy Bear Stretchy Squishy Toy for Kids and Adults. Happy Bunch Beary Gummy Squeeze Toy by JA-Ru.
- Stretch it, Squish it Bear, Soft Sensory Gummy Bear Toy.
- Assorted Neon Colors ( Green, Red and Blue). Washable and Durable. Not Edible not a Food Product.
- Stress Relief and Release Calming Relaxing Focus Concentration Autism Anxiety Sensory toys Church Memorial Day Sale Independence Classroom Box Easter Basket Party Planner Supplies Treasure Chest Box For Children Kids boys or Girls & Adults
- USA Brand JA-RU ASTM Tested Top Quality & Safety; Great Party Favor Giveaways Prizes Goodies, Stocking Stuffers Rewards Incentives Pinata Filler Birthday Bag Carnival Christmas Halloween Valentines Summer Camps ADD ADHD Cool Stuff Toys in Bulk
Angel Dear Blankie, Pink Bear
- Perfect newborn gift
- Cashmere soft
- Babies and mom\’s love them
- Machine washable
- Approximate dimensions: 13″W x 13″H
Sleeping Bear Dunes Michigan Souvenir 3×1.5-I
- Sticks in any surface and is specially designed to be used in cars or refrigerators, the vinyl material used to produce this magnet make it resistant to harsh weather condition and is also fade resistant keeping the beautiful graphics bright and sharp for a long time.
- Our magnets feature high definition photo quality printing and bright, eye-catching color. They adhere easily to your refrigerator, or any other metal surface. Made in USA
- Adheres easily to any metal surface
- 4″ in size
Obama Prism Decal Vinyl Bumper Sticker 5″
- Size: 5″ – Stickers are printed in the highest resolution possible for clear vibrant stickers.
- UV-protected Laminated waterproof Sticker is great for Indoor or Outdoor Use. Weather and sun resistant Laminate allows for a Long Life even in the Outdoors
- Will stick to any smooth surface – Easy to remove and will not leave residue
- Great for use on cars, boats, trucks, laptops, walls,phones,computers, and many more. Will stick to mose smooth surfaces
- Digitally printed using the latest Eco-solvent inks to prevent fading, and increase life span. Made in USA
Bear Whiskey Rocks Glass – Cabin Themed Gifts
- Fun bear themed gift idea for whiskey and bourbon drinkers that love bear accessories and decorations
- High-end barware – 10.25 oz double old fashioned glass with heavy weighted bottom suitable for whiskey, scotch, bourbon, and cocktails.
- Etched design (not printed) – The text is engraved in Colorado by hand and will never wear off.
- Individually boxed glasses designed to ensure safe delivery of your glasses.
- Dishwasher safe! Great for daily use.
Camp site at sleeping bear dunes Buying guide
When you’re looking for a new tent, there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. How big do you need it to be? What sort of features do you want? This section will help you answer these questions.
While on a recent camping trip, I found out the hard way that tents come in all shapes and sizes. When choosing a tent, it’s important to consider how much space you’ll need. After all, there’s nothing worse than being cramped up in a small tent with all your gear.
If you have a lot of gear, or if you just like to have a lot of space while camping, then you should look for a large tent. On the other hand, if you’re short on space or if you’re planning on camping in a more remote area, then you can get away with a smaller tent.
No matter what size tent you choose, make sure it’s big enough to comfortably fit you and all your gear.
When you buy a tent, you’re not just buying something to keep the rain off your head for one weekend- you’re buying something that will hopefully last for many years of camping adventures. That’s why it’s important to consider durability when making your purchase.
A cheap tent might seem like a good deal at first, but it won’t hold up to repeated use and will need to be replaced much sooner than a higher quality tent.
In the long run, spending a bit more on a durable tent will save you money and hassle. Look for tents made from tough, waterproof materials like ripstop nylon or polyester.
These fabrics will stand up to wind and rain, and won’t tear easily if you brush up against a tree branch or sharp rock. A good Tent also has strong seams that are taped or sealed to prevent water from leaking in, and YKK zippers that won’t get stuck or break after extended use.
You might be tempted to save a few bucks by going for the cheapest option, but trust me – it’s not worth it. Cheap tents are usually made from lower-quality materials, which means they won’t last as long.
They’re also more likely to leak, tear, or otherwise fall apart at the first sign of bad weather. So if you’re looking for a tent that will give you years of hassle-free use, be prepared to pay a little bit more upfront. It’ll be worth it in the long run.
While you might be able to get away with a non-waterproof tent in some scenarios, there are plenty of reasons why you should always opt for a waterproof option. For one thing, you never know when the weather is going to take a turn for the worse.
Even if the forecast is calling for clear skies, a sudden downpour can leave you (and your gear) drenched.
And even if the rain holds off, morning dew can still condense on the inside of your tent, leaving everything wet. Besides, a waterproof tent is also more versatile; it can serve as an impromptu shelter from the sun or wind, and it can even be used for fording rivers or crossing snowfields. In short, there’s simply no downside to investing in a waterproof tent.